Dr. Ian Guzy
3 WAYS TO TRANSFORM YOUR SMILE
Pony Express Dental uses GLO teeth whitening technology which long lasting and consistent teeth whitening Results. GLO stands for guided light optic and it is the highest quality teeth whitening technology that drug store teeth whitening strips cannot compare to. GLO uses light and teeth whitening gel to transform your smile in less than an hour.
Why choose teeth whitening?
- Quick treatment completed in under 1 hour.
- More consistent results than any store brand self-treatment.
- Better for sensitive teeth.
Invisalign is an invisible teeth aligner that works similarly to traditional metal braces. These aligners very popular because they are nearly-invisible, designed to fix your natural teeth, and can be worn all day but are removable and easy to clean.
Do you have any of the following conditions? We can help with that.
- Crooked Teeth
- Gaps Between Teeth
- Open Bites
- Crowded Teeth
- Misshapen Teeth
Your smile is your best asset! A smile makeover will transform your smile into the smile you’ve always wanted. This is an exciting process that requires specialized expertise. Our doctors work closely with a local, highly renowned cosmetic lab to design your new smile and deliver amazing natural results.
Whether you need a full mouth reconstruction or a few veneers, we will have a solution for you!
The benefits of a smile makeover:
- Health – When we perform a full mouth reconstruction, we will work to restore your oral health, and help you achieve a strong, lasting smile again.
- Occlusion – Full mouth reconstructions are designed to help patients achieve a comfortable and natural feeling bite.
- Comfort – Misaligned, damaged, eroded, or decayed teeth are uncomfortable and can make it hard for patients to focus or enjoy day-to-day life. A full mouth reconstruction will help you feel comfortable with your smile again.
- Beauty – A full mouth reconstruction is a smile makeover. When we restore your teeth, we’ll help you achieve a smile that looks completely natural and beautiful.
DO YOU EXPERIENCE DENTAL ANXIETY?
We provide sedation dentistry treatments to calm your nerves and numb pain.
If your anxiety keeps you away from the dentist, don’t worry. You are not alone. Dr. Deloach has provided a calm soothing environment and professional sedation treatments to hundreds of satisfied patients. If you want to learn more click below.
- No Needles Required
- No Pain
- No Stress
- Completely Safe Procedure & Environment
MEET DR. IAN GUZY
Dr. Ian Guzy obtained his degree in Public Health at Brigham Young University prior to pursuing his dental degree. Dr. Guzy graduated dental school with honors from Roseman University of Health Sciences, where he received the “Oral Pathology Award and Implant Placement Award”. He served as an Active-Duty United States Army Dental Officer for six years and exited the service as a Major. During his time in the military, he was stationed in Oklahoma, South Korea and Germany.
Dr. Guzy is married to his wife, Holli. He is also the father of two beautiful daughters, Zara and Mae. They currently live in West Jordan and enjoy being active in their community and church. In Dr. Guzy’s free time, he’ll most likely be running, cycling or spending time with his wife and family.
Dr. Guzy Locations:
FREE VIRTUAL CONSULTATION
Connect with us today in three easy steps.
1. Upload a smile photo or area of concern
2. We create a personalized video with recommendations
3. View your video and schedule an appointment
WHY PATIENTS LOVE DR. GUZY
Takes Care of You
I met Dr. Guzi and he is the absolute best. If you are having second thoughts about previous experiences here like I did, don’t. Guzi and his team will take great care of you. His smile and happy demeanor already makes a huge difference! Jessica is also a great assistant 🙂
Professional and friendly staff. Excellent work completed by dentist. (Guzy)
Recently moved to Daybreak from out of state. Took my daughter to Pony Express Dental for a cleaning, and was very happy with the experience! From the very friendly receptionist, kind dental hygienist, and knowledgeable dentist, we were very pleased with the visit. Will be returning with the rest of our family members!
Gregg and Kathy D.