GLO TEETH WHITENING
While teeth whitening was considered a luxury in the past, it’s entered the mainstream in the last few years. Due to advanced technology and affordable prices, white teeth have become more popular than ever- especially with GLO teeth whitening. In 2020 alone, over 37 million Americans used teeth whitener at least once. Since then, GLO teeth whitening has been the go-to teeth whitening system to use. After all, what’s not to love? GLO teeth whitening allows one to whiten their teeth in the comfort of their home. If you want a brighter smile, visit our cosmetic dentist in Daybreak, Eagle Mountain, and South Jordan, Utah.
WHAT IS GLO TEETH WHITENING?
GLO is an advanced teeth whitening kit that you can apply at home. Each kit includes GLO lip care, a GLO vial of whitening solution, a brush tip, and a GLO whitening device. Plus, you can download the app to aid in the whitening treatment and monitor progress.
HOW DOES GLO TEETH WHITENING WORK?
GLO teeth whitening is a popular treatment to its high versatility and easy usage. The entire process only takes four steps:
- Apply. Apply the GLO lip care over the lips.
- Brush. Brush a thin layer of GLO whitening solution onto the teeth
- Device. Insert the GLO device into the mouth for 8 minutes.
- Cycle complete. Good job! You’ve just made your teeth a whiter place. Repeat this process daily four times in a row for best results.
The GLO whitening device, paired with the hydrogen peroxide gel, safely and effectively whitens the teeth. Instead of using the high-intensity lights often used at dental offices, GLO technology gives the user all the power.
GLO teeth whitening is fantastic for people with a busy schedule, sensitive teeth, or who like to “do it” themselves.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE GLO TEETH WHITENING?
For best results, repeat the above steps four consecutive times a day. Do the procedure daily for five days or until the desired result is achieved.
ADVANTAGES OF GLO TEETH WHITENING
Traditional teeth whitening treatments included long, extended trips to the dentist’s office. With the blessing of modern technologies, you can now whiten your teeth while watching Netflix.
- Clinically proven. GLO teeth whitening is proven to lighten teeth by five shades.
- No teeth sensitivity. GLO teeth whitening uses LEDs and heat against the whitening gel to whiten the teeth. Unlike traditional dental lights, which are intense and abrasive, GLO technology offers a safe, effective, and trusted method.
- Sit back and relax. GLO teeth whitening can be 100% done inside the comfort of your own home. Start the procedure, relax, and let our technology work its magic.
- Tech friendly. With the GLO whitening app, you can track results, access reminders, and schedule appointments as necessary.
- Trusted. GLO teeth whitening holds various industry rewards and 23 patents.
With everything to love, GLO teeth whitening gives you all the power for a fraction of the cost.
IS GLO TEETH WHITENING SAFE?
Yes! The GLO whitening gel contains hydrogen peroxide, which is safe for teeth, dentures, crowns, and veneers. The LEDs are also harmless, with a wavelength of 470nm.
ALTERNATIVES TO GLO TEETH WHITENING
At Pony Express Dental, we offer a variety of methods for whiter teeth.
COSMETIC DENTIST IN DAYBREAK, EAGLE MOUNTAIN, AND SOUTH JORDAN, UT
At Pony Express Dental, we dedicate our time to your perfect smile. After all, nothing makes us smile more than your smile. Our cosmetic dentists, Dr. Benjamin Naylor, Dr. Dallin Doloach, Dr. Tom Chamberlain, Dr. Taylor Dudly, and Dr. Couraud, guarantee a white smile for years to come.
Ready for white teeth? Give us a call.