Veneers are an excellent opportunity to strengthen and whiten teeth into a single, beautiful facade. Our veneers embody the spirit of “two birds, one stone” by treating numerous issues simultaneously. If you’re interested in these high-quality porcelain veneers, you can find our cosmetic dentist in Daybreak, Eagle Mountain, and South Jordan, Utah.
FREE VIRTUAL CONSULTATION
Connect with us today in three easy steps.
1. Upload a smile photo or area of concern
2. We create a personalized video with recommendations
3. View your video and schedule an appointment
WHAT ARE VENEERS?
Veneer treatment is popular with people trying to whiten, strengthen, and “fill the gaps” between teeth. Dental veneers are thin, porcelain covers that shield, support, and protect your teeth. Pony Express Dental offers the highest grade of porcelain available to maximize longevity and keep your teeth looking sharp.
WHY DO I NEED VENEERS?
It depends! Veneers offer various benefits, and people are attracted to their different qualities. In general, here are some reasons why you may consider a veneer treatment:
- Strengthen weak teeth. Dental veneers provide extra strength and support to teeth. Veeners are thin, strong, and can help protect your teeth by supplying an extra layer.
- Teeth discoloration. Do you want to replace years of discoloration or stains on your teeth? Then our veneers are for you.
- Gaps between teeth. Veneers are an alternative to dental bonding and can “close the gap” between teeth.
- Chipped or broken teeth. Veneers protect cracks from exposure and further damage.
- Crooked or overlapping teeth. Overlapping teeth are harder to clean and more prone to infection. Straighten them out with our high-quality veneers.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF VENEERS?
With our dental veneers, everyone can enjoy its numerous benefits and advantages:
- Whiten teeth. While discolored teeth are common among adults, you don’t have to tolerate them. Veeners come in various colors so users can whiten their teeth to the desired degree.
- Act as fillers. Veneers are a convenient option for filling gaps between teeth. There is no discomfort against gums, as the materials can coexist.
- Durable. With proper care, veneers can last decades. They’re a fantastic investment for both you (and your wallet) for years to come.
- Alleviate tooth sensitivity. Over time, our teeth wear down and expose the inner dentin. The decayed teeth become overly sensitive, and veneers help protect them against temperature stimuli.
- Safe treatment. Our porcelain and resin composites are safe, effective, and durable. Teeth and gums react well to our materials, giving them a fantastic reputation.
WHAT ARE THE TWO TYPES OF VENEERS?
At Pony Express Dental, our highest priority is our patients. As a result, we offer two types of veneers depending on the needs:
- Traditional veneers. Our dentists will granulate the teeth’s surface for proper veneer placement. This conventional method involves a more invasive, irreversible procedure.
- No-prep veneers. No-prep veneers have a minimal, noninvasive procedure. They take less time for placement and preparation. Examples of no-prep veneers include lumineers and vivaneeres.
HOW LONG DO VENEERS LAST?
Veneers typically last 10-30 years, depending on the care and love they receive. Our cosmetic dentists in Daybreak, Eagle Mountain, and South Jordan, Utah, can easily replace veneers as requested.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF VENEERS?
Oral hygiene is essential with veeners. After all, they last as long as you love them. To ensure maximum longevity, brush twice a day and commit to flossing.
COSMETIC DENTIST IN DAYBREAK, EAGLE MOUNTAIN, AND SOUTH JORDAN, UT
Our fantastic dentists, Dr. Benjamin Naylor, Dr. Dallin Doloach, Dr. Tom Chamberlain, Dr. Taylor Dudley, and Dr. Couraud, are ready to help you improve your smile with dental veneers when you are.
If you have an aptitude for white teeth, you may be interested in our state-of-the-art GLO teeth whitening and smile makeovers. At Pony Express Dental, we have treatments for every occasion. Boost your smile today, and schedule an appointment for veneers today.